Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally a shopfront!


Well, after much data entry and resizing of images, I am ever so proud to announce that the emerge shoppe is open for business!
Cue the trumpets and streamers!

It has taken me a while to sort out, as I am a bit of a perfectionist, but I hope that it meets your exacting standards. Bear in mind that it's all in its infancy, and that some things may need ironing out a bit.

I'll also need your help to spread the word, something like - 'oh have you been to that a fab new online shoppe which sells an assortment of delicious leather goods? yes indeed, it's called emerge shoppe, I can't believe you haven't heard, where have you been?'

Or you could just link me! Come over and visit, let me know what you think of the decorating.

Listening to: Cornelius - New Music Machine live in Japan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Emma, well done your sure are the coolest capoeirsta cobbler I know, I will spread the word. Helen x

teddybearswednesday said...

I think it looks wonderful! perfect!

Melanie said...

Awesome. I hope you do well and wish you all the best. You have reminded me that I am a year behind on getting mine up and running so I better stop procrastinating. Good luck
Cheers!
Melanie