Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy Place = Happy Valley Shop


My current happy place is Happy Valley Shop on Smith St. I love it not just because they are my most recent stockist, and not just because a dear friend works there, but because it is so darn deluxe!


A lot of stores these days are too pretty, too visually busy, too colourful (never thought I would say that!), too girly, but Happy Valley Shop is the antidote to all of that. Best book selection, great mags, well considered gifts for guys and gals, it's a beautiful big space which is peaceful and airy, and always makes my savings card a little less full!


Happy Valley Shop are stocking my leather cases and luggage tags.


1 comment:

Ren said...

Your work is incredibly precise, beautifully executed and inspiring. I adore how you create fun designs with simple, consistent elements. It's a mark of a true craftsman. It's very inspiring. I've been hesitating on working with leather in my crafts, but I feel a bit braver looking at your work on your blog.