Thursday, October 16, 2014

6 months of making

Sewing a leather purse for a 5 year-old's birthday

Potato stamping with Hazel


Fire building over winter
Many pots of tea
Almond meal cocoa biscuits for my peeps

Bread making a few times per week











A bit of painting in quiet moments

Monster magnets...

...star keyrings...

...and felt checkerboards  for the school Father's Day stall, these were a labour of love but a real crowd pleaser!
Art Fair excursions, wishing I had a few spare thousand $ to shell out


Helping Leo cast his hand in plaster to display his loom band mitten at the Royal Show

Learning circular knitting!

Growing broad beans...

...and beets

 
Making spinach pie

Did HEAPS of yoga, online at Yogaglo and at Dance of Life in Fitzroy

If you have been following me over on Instagram (@emmagreenwoodmakes) you would have seen all these pics already, but for those of you that I only stay in touch with via Blogger, here's what I've been up to!

I have been on domestic duties for most of the year, helping my family stay on track as Daddy/Sam works ridiculous hours making new sculptures. We have all been very busy, happy and healthy, and are looking forward to seeing Sam's work in new galleries over the next few months.

We also got married in May on a rainy day at the Registry Office...

...and I had a big haircut!

No comments: