Sunday, June 8, 2008

A few of my favourite things



Today's sunshine is floating my boat, and drying my washing.

The above two items have really got me hooked; the chocolate is very dark with a marmalade-ish center, minus the peel, and is so rich that even I, a chocaholic, cannot eat more than two squares in one sitting. Generous squares they are though.

My sister got me some of this hand cream for Xmas, and I have just nipped in to Kleins to restock. It is divine stuff, non greasy, smells amazing and I do love the braille on the side of the box. It's a bit hard to see in this impromptu scan, but is a tactile treat.

2 comments:

boobook said...

tomorrow is the day that Leos Sausage dog is coming to life!!
hope your both well
xoxx

Unknown said...

Ooooh! Very exciting news, can't wait!