Sunday, March 14, 2010

DOHP!


Fell over again peeps. Rolled my ankle over yesterday arvo and heard things ripping - oh boy it is excruciating. I had the biggest cry in a long time, Leo didn't know what to do, so he kissed my hand.

Ice ice baby, every other 20 mins, compression bandage in between, No walking, no driving. Crutches are my new aide, and swinging my lower body forward is so difficult due to my separated abs. The Little Miss hates it. So do I.

I've been telling her to stay in for 4 more weeks, can't bear the thought of going into labour when I can't even stand up.

Leo is a bit bored, although we have been watching many DVDs: Astro Boy, My Family and Other Animals, Julie & Julia and our favourite, Postman Pat. Love those Northern English accents.

Here's to speedy recoveries, Sam doing the Kinder run, and a new crochet project to pass the time spent sitting with my foot up on a chair.

Listening to: RRR Sunday programs

3 comments:

pen said...

let me know if you need crochet supplies
(or cake)

MildlyCrafty said...

That sux! Get well soon.

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

That is NOT cool. Rest up, and hope that sweet little babe stays in for a little while longer. Lucky that Leo is taking care of you - sweeeeeet. x