Monday, July 25, 2011

DMT DONE!

OK, I have blatantly thieved Lucy's photos from The Design Files, but it is hard to get around and take photos when you are tied to your stand, and especially hard to take photos of yourself making shoes.

So here we all are, after 4 days I am exhausted but exhilarated after meeting so many people, having some great conversations and managing to do a bit of work.

Milly Flemming, the multitasker extraordinaire.

Beloved Maryann, I missed her on Sunday as she was running a workshop at Harvest.

Leah Jackson and Andrea Shaw.


Oh it's me!

Emily Green in all her colourful glory. Her beads remind me of Makka Pakka from The Night Garden.

The glossy-haired Elizabeth Yong of Primoeza.

And lastly, Lucy got it right when she proclaimed the Notemaker stand the best. I concur.

2 comments:

lauren carney said...

i am so envious i couldn't be there to take a sneaky peak in person! how lovely are the colours in all of these shots! what a talented bunch of designers x

Unknown said...

This looks like so much fun and bright color everywhere! Loving the way you hung the shoes.