Saturday, November 19, 2011

Here I am!

Lovely to drop in and visit Craft Vic, my home away from home.

Beautiful exhibitions on at the moment, and the shop is well stocked in the lead up to Christmas.

The new Craft Vic brochure has some surprises too, yours truly gracing three different pages.


Playing show & tell with Maryann. My sis is standing right next to me!


My beloved shoemaking tools; two pairs of pincers, a tack lifter and some sharp-ass tacks!


Bottom right is my Florentine stitched pincushion, amongst other things in a box of tricks.

These images were taken at our Gallery Three residency by Jorge de Araujo. Thanks Jorge!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice press! I am always so impressed with how you stay so involved with your work even with the babes. I hope you make tons of sales this holiday!!