Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Somewhat tardy

Ahem, while I have been dealing with sleep deprivation over here, my dear friend Pip has been her usual busy self. She is a real dynamo, as you have probably realised, not only does she have two new books out, she is also on the telly, and recently released her very first online mag, Good Stuff.




As one of the contributors I am rather chuffed to be included in such a classy production, and hope that you go over to have a read, Pip is hoping for a cool 1 million page views in a month! She is also putting out a call for advertisers keen to get into the next issue, out in March 2012.

1 comment:

Sandra Eterovic said...

Congratulations on both counts Emma! I am very excited about both Pip's magazine and Craft Vic's catalogue, and I look forward to seeing them. Thank you for informing the ignorant. ;)