Thursday, March 8, 2012

On my bedside table


Well this one has been with me since Christmas, I haven't been able to put it away on my colour-coded shelves because I'm still diving in, it's the book that never ends!

As I am feeling lazy this morning, I'm stealing the Thames & Hudson blurb.....

"Profiling over seventy artisans who use craft techniques to create stylish, whimsical, desirable objects, this book features hundreds of one-of-a-kind, handmade wonders from all over the world."

And just so you know.....

"Olivier Dupon began his career at Christian Dior. He expanded his expertise in the fields of fashion and lifestyle by working as a buyer and product manager for several large retail companies before opening his own boutique. Based in Australia, he now scouts international markets in search of design, art and craft objects and projects to feature on his blog, Dossier37.tumblr.com"

Many of these artists deserve more attention, I am managing to gradually work my way through their websites, and here are a few fabulous examples so far.  I'll update this post with some more images soon.

Andrea Williamson


Angus &Celeste




Anna Atterling





No comments: