Monday, March 12, 2012

What the?

The other night I was watching West Wing and digging through my books for a cardigan pattern for Hazel. I haven't indulged in any evening crafting for ages, it is odd that I haven't had a project, but my fingers are now itching to knit a brown and raspberry cardi for my gal.

I have far too many patterns to choose from, but am whittling it down, and have started a burgundy crocheted mini dress, to be worn with a skivvy and tights, such a good look if you are almost 2.

I showed this page to Sam and he burst out laughing, I was wondering what exactly 'a triumph for fantasy' meant, but he was more amused by the radiant sun boob thingy. It reminds me of the hypno toad from Futurama.

2 comments:

pen said...

please make the hyptnotoad boob vest! pleeease?!

paula said...

fairly sure i had the singletty shaped thing. and that mum called it a tank top. pretty sure also, that it looked stupid x 10.