Wednesday, July 23, 2008
On My Desk
More mayhem, cramming it all into 2 hour blocks when the boy is at kinder.
- Sneakers (called NYC Kicks after my favourite city) for the In the Making exhibition at Craft Vic,
- assorted knives, tools and lasts,
- lovely teapot given to me for Mother's Day a couple of years ago, filled with delicious chai from T2
Another work surface, the shelf above my sanding machine.
- Botanica sneeks, ready for the soles to go on,
- earmuffs, so compulsory on this machine, it sounds like a beast without them, plus the earmuffs help me go off into sanding land, it's like a deep meditation!
- 120 grit and 80 grit sanding wheels
On My Desk hosted by Kootoyoo.
Listening to Paul Simon - Graceland