Thursday, October 2, 2008

Action aplenty

A selection of goodies from our op-shopping mission, well really these are my goodies. Leo's are more of the steam-roller, digger, helicopter variety. I also picked up a beautiful red parasol which only just fit into my suitcase, phew!

All of you have been so busy, I am having trouble keeping up with all the antics.
Pip has been in the Age,
Ms Design Files has been in Sydney,
Pene is not keen on lists (my world would fall apart without lists, I am such a fan),
Craft Vic have a great show on with Irene from Iggy and LouLou, Stephen Gallagher and Anna Davern,
my beau Sam is featured in the latest Art Collector mag,
my boy is 4 today,
the wisteria is all a-trembling,
tragically dressed teenagers are milling about,
I am saving shower water again for my vegies,
I have a long list of things to do.

Listening to: Erykah Badu - The Cell

No comments: